Support for Researchers

On-Campus Accommodation (International House Building C)

International House Building C provides accommodation for international researchers and others who are visiting Gifu University to engage in education or research. Three single rooms are available for international students who intend to stay in the university for six months or shorter. Inquiries and applications regarding International House Building C are received through a supervisor.

1-1 Yanagido, Gifu City, Gifu 501-1193
11 single rooms (25~27m2) (3 rooms are available for a foreign short-stay student), 4 family rooms (55m2), 2 twin rooms (47m2
Amenities available in each unit include bed, desk and chair, refrigerator, TV, washing machine & dryer, microwave oven, kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet (private bathroom for a single room), and air conditioner.
Photos, Plans and Rent (example)
Single Room
Family Room
Twin Room
Application Period
Short-term resident (stay less than one month): Apply at least two weeks prior to the move-in date
Long-term resident (stay one month or more): Apply at least one month prior to the move-in date
*If your application is delayed due to unavoidable circumstances, we may be able to accept it. However, please note that there is a possibility that we may not be able to meet your request.
International General Affairs Office
Phone: 058-293-3351(ex:9691)