Application Forms and Documents to be Submitted
In accordance with the Agreement for an Exchange Program, Gifu University is currently seeking applications of privately financed international exchange students (special auditors, special research students) from our partner universities, who intend to study at Gifu University in 2022 and 2023. Please download and fill out the following documents, submit them to your faculty officials who are responsible for student exchange programs before the deadline.
Please download Form A-E by clicking below.
Form A and D differ by Special Auditor and Special Research Student
1. Application Form for Special Auditor Form A-1 or Application Form for Special Research Student Form A-2
2. Certificate of Eligibility (University Student) Application Form B
3. Statement of Financial Support Form C
4. Certificate of Deposit Balance
5. Study Proposal for Special Auditor Form D-1 Research Proposal for Special Research Student Form D-2
6. Letter of Reference by Japanese language Instructor Form E
7. Certificate of Enrollment from Home University
8. Certified Academic Transcript from Home University
9. Two full-face photos (Width 3 cm (1.19'') x Height 4 cm (1.58''))
10. Copy of a passport
An applicant to be enrolled at Gifu University from April 2022: November 5, 2021
An applicant to be enrolled at Gifu University from October 2022: April 6, 2022
Please note that an application deadline for faculty officials of partner universities may be a little earlier than the above-mentioned deadline.
Each partner university is required to send all of the above-mentioned documents to the Inbound and Outbound Student Affairs Office, Gifu University by post before the deadline passes. Please note that Gifu University does not accept any applications that do not meet the above deadline or those which are not properly completed. Please also note that all the submitted documents, once accepted, are not returned to the respective applicants/partner universities.
Notice of Acceptance
Gifu University informs its partner universities whether their applicants are accepted or not by the following dates.
An applicant to be enrolled at Gifu University from April 2022: By the end of January 2022
An applicant to be enrolled at Gifu University from October 2022: By the end of June 2022
Inbound and Outbound Student Affairs Office, GU-GLOCAL
1-1 Yanagido, Gifu City, Gifu, 501-1193 Japan
Phone: +81-(0)58-293-2142 Fax: +81-(0)58-293-2143